Terms and conditions:
1. All bookings are strictly subject to availability and confirmation by payment of non-refundable advance.
2. No boarding without valid government Id. Your Id will be checked before boarding
3. AC will be switched off on hill and during waiting time. Also, during trip it will be driver's decision for putting off AC if the road and travel doesn't support. This is for travellers safety as route can be dangerous and vehicle may not be able to pull offload with AC running.
4. Departure time is given and is fixed. You have to report that time, it's on you to update your status to trip coordinator. Anyone missing the bus will not be entertained for refund etc and it will not be Aquilla Hikes responsibility
5. No boarding without full payment.
6. We request not to travel with heavy luggage.
7. Management shall not take responsibility of missing items during trip, hence requested not to travel with too much ornaments, jewellery, cash and other etc.
8. Any meal, activity or service not availed by the client will not be adjusted in the package cost and non-refundable under any circumstances.
9. We do not allow drinking during the travel mode in the bus. Aquilla Hikes also reserves the right to discontinue your trip at any point on the grounds of misconduct.
10. We entertain only those persons at the campsite for whom the booking has been made. No additional persons will be entertained under any circumstances.
11. We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft or any other reason, guests are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. We shall not be responsible for any delays and alterations in the programme or expenses incurred- directly due to natural hazards, accident, breakdown of machinery, equipments, transport, weather conditions, sickness, landslide, political closures or any untoward incidents
12. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of participants etc. May dictate itinerary change. We reserve the right to change any schedule on the interest of safety, comfort and general well being and traveller have to pay the extra charges for that. As these conditions are out of our circumstances.
13. Traveller / Volvo or any other transportation seating on first come first serve basis from among pre-allowed seats.
14. Any kind of misbehaviour during the trip with any co-traveller, boarding coordinator, trip captain, driver or any hotel staff member will lead to immediate trip termination as per policy.
15. We reserve the rights for the cancel of particular person not following the instructions of our guide during any activity. We reserve to rights for cancellation of the person such as alcoholic, misbehaved. Such persons are strictly prohibited.
(Applied on the total tour cost and not the advance amount):
Up to 30 Days:- 70% of Trek/adventure program cost will be refunded.
Between 21 -30 Days:- 60% of Trek/adventure program cost will be refunded.
Between 20 - 15 Days:- 30% of Trek/adventure program cost will be refunded.
Booking amount is 40% of the trip amount.
Booking is done on first come first serve basis.
Rest of the amount is to be paid at least 3 days before the trip (through bank transfer).
Alternatively, you can pay the balance at the commencement of the trip in cash.
Aquilla Hikes organizes a lot of it's trip with the help of experienced local vendors/ local groups. If you have any doubts/issues with this, please let us know and clarify all your doubts before booking your trip with us. Aquilla Hikes reserves the right to cancel any trip/trek (due to bad weather conditions/ government directives/ political unrest/ other reasons) without any prior notice.